Today was fun filled like totally. esther kihui had such wondrous time adn we felt so naughty for the first time but i think its not good to let out teh secret here in public.haha! Anyway, we visited reid, sungyang adn royce in teh recording studio and we had a hell loads of fun. playing with the key board, the guitar and of cuz our voices.haha! I cant sing chinese for nuts but i'm trying!hee! trying really hard! But it so much of fun and laughter, forcing one another to sing and calling eaech other humji! Then reid got us to sing for the female voices for his ps! how cool is that. he's gonna note our names down for the part of credits.woohoo! so there he'll put, female voices, esther,kihui and mich. how cool is that?(:
Anyway apartvfrom all this hum ji ppl, commuters tonight was super boring, i just do not like mozart's pieces. but i didnt sleep and my phone rang right at the start after all the loud applause.WHY? because stupid meanie royce smsed me in concert.SIGH!
Anyway got this song from my friend. love it to bits.gosh!
should i stay by dreamz FM
Had a drive Driven by your love But when you messed around I lost the drive I found
Thought you needed Needed someone true But you changed your mind Or had I failed you?
Wish you’d been Careful with my heart But you tore it apart And broke an angel’s heart The kiss was true Has to endsomehow But I am livin’ proof of what love is about
It’s hard holding you Loving you, losing you It’s sad to be true And be fooled by you I don’t know (I don’t know) I gotta know Should I stay or should I go?
You played me on Played me like a clown But I feel for you Eventhough I’m down
My heart is heavy Heavy like a rock But I am so amused You’re still in my thoughts
It’s hard holding you Loving you, losing you It’s sad to be true And be fooled by you I don’t know (I don’t know) I gotta know Should I stay or should I go? Oooohh…should I stay? Should I go?
It’s hard holding you Loving you, losing you It’s sad to be true And be fooled by you I don’t know (I don’t know) I wanna know Should I stay or should I…?
This time its done It’ll never feel the same But we had some good times Guess it’s sad just the same
I guess the truth Doesn’t matter somehow But you were livin’ proof of what love is about… so apt.